Ancillary Building Works at CPS-06 E100, E200, E400 & E500 Buildings
Ancillary Building Works at CPS-06 E100, E200, E400 & E500 Buildings OR131440, OR130562, OR130548, OR131792 & OR132235
- ClientRumaila Operation Organization (ROO)–Projects Dep.
- Value981,562.00 USD
- CompletedNov.2020 - Aug.2021
Scope of Work
Scope of works includes complete construct new offices, security, control and welfare buildings at new CPS06 (E100, E200, E400 & E500) at South of Rumaila oil field works includes civil, build, concrete and MEP works.
MEP Works includes;
– HVAC works, AC package units (150 Tons) and ventilation system with all ducting works.
– HVAC Intelligent control system (Wiring, Fire damper, Volume damper and automation hardware and software)
– Plumbing works for water, storms and sewage systems.
– All electric power works (Cabling, Main circuit breaker, Distribution boards, Wiring, Power sockets, Trays, Conduits, Earthing system, Lighting) & Emergency lighting system.
– CCTV system (8 MP Camaras, NVR, PoE Switch and Cat 6 wiring).
– Supply and install Turnstile’s entrance with badge system (Card readers, Lenel UL & Lenel OnGuard Server).